Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Day

This morning, the garage door opened to beautiful sunshine and some wonderful June heat...ahhh! SOOO much better than sub-zero... have I mentioned how much we love Spring and Summer?

Kiefer walked out onto the driveway instead of around to his door to the car so I continued my "come on let's get in the car" campaign... I climbed into the car to drop his bag and my purse and just as I was ready to repeat the "let's go" speech, I looked up to notice he was standing in the driveway with his arms outreached, face to the sun. I asked if he was soaking up some nice warm sun and he spun around and said "yeah, mama, this feels so good... I am gonna have a good day!"

Then transitioning into a sort-of robot voice while spinning he said, "I am soaking up lots and lots of gas so I can be super fast at school today! Ok, I have lots of gas now, mom, let's go. Ryan won't be able to catch me today!"

Soak up a minute or two of sun today and have a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment