Thursday, May 14, 2009

Better late than never...here goes!

Ok. It's about time I started jotting down a few fun snippets from the life and times of little man Kiefer. Living with a three year old who has been talking - well I can't even remember when he didn't - so let's say for "years" (heehee) provides countless stories to pass along to family and friends. Thinking I'll remember any of these moments three hours after I've giggled about them or crossed my hands over my heart in an "awww" breathtaking moment is just downright silly. I can't remember anything. I'm a busy mom with a few things going on... When my mom asked me, "are you writing this down?" for the 4,863rd time the other night, I decided it was high time to get busy writing.

Not only am I intrigued by Kiefer's sometimes adorable adaptation of the English language, I am constantly mesmerized by his vision of the world, his curiosity, his memory, his attention to details and his imagination. "Mom, do you think God painted the clouds with a paint brush?" ... "Mom, that looks like a hoctopoctor!" (helicopter) ...whether it makes you think outside the lines for a moment or just smile, I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Looking forward to reading your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogosphere! i look forward to your insights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Welcome to blogging! It's addictive! I'm looking forward to reading more about that cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get any of my photos to download.

    ReplyDelete